Launch your career with Guinco Service as a customer service representative and discover the opportunities for growth.
Guinco Service was founded by Jeff Guinn on April 15, 1997. We are a family owned and operated business that started out in a garage with Jeff as the sole technician. Over the years, our family has grown to over 115+ employees.
Guinco is a Whirlpool Service Provider. We are nationally recognized as an elite servicer, we are exclusive to the Whirlpool family of brands. All of our service technicians are factory-trained to provide the highest quality service for our customers. All staff members attend classes and seminars on a regular basis to stay current and knowledgeable in order to provide the best service experience possible.
At Guinco, the ultimate goal is to build quality customer relationships through satisfaction and loyalty. Our friendly customer service and knowledge is one of a kind and includes both a professional and a personal touch. We pride ourselves on old-fashioned, hands-on customer service methods and value the fact that the majority of our service calls come directly from customer referrals. We will always try our best to go above and beyond each customer’s expectations.
As a customer service representative (CSR), you are responsible for delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction to increase the success of the business. You will answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
Due to rapid growth in our market, we are looking for a friendly, outgoing customer service representative with excellent verbal and written communication skills, a professional phone voice, detail orientation, and strong commitment to customer service.
- Answer incoming phone calls, establish rapport and build confidence in Guinco Service.
- Make outgoing phone calls to provide customers with needed information.
- Ask open-ended, probing questions to determine customer needs and expectations.
- Manage customer expectations by communicating delays and any additional information needed.
- Respond to incoming email requests for different customer inquiries.
- Proactively resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Because having a “broken” appliance is stressful, we seek candidates with a commitment to customer service and thrive to exceed expectations. As a customer service representative, you should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- answer calls, respond to emails and inter-company correspondence
- handle customer inquiries both by phone and by email
- research required information using available resources
- manage and resolve customer complaints
- provide customers with product and service information
- enter new customer information into system
- update existing customer information
- identify and escalate priority issues
- route calls to appropriate resource
- follow up customer calls where necessary
- document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Based on experience, job pays $12-$16 per hour
- Bilingual not required, but a plus
Guinco is pronounced ‘Gwen-Co’
Job Type: Full-time
Call Center Environment: 2 years