|Job Title: AZ Market Manager|
|Location: Guinco AZ |
3848 E. Roeser Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85040
Purpose of the Position
The Market Manager exists to oversee all services to ensure that business needs are being met. You are responsible for the overall accountability of the company’s business requirements. You will supervise your assigned branch as well as being able to provide assistance to customers. As a market manager, you play an essential role in customer relations by providing efficient problem-solving and building lasting relationships as well as driving culture and adhering to Guinco’s Mission, Value and Vision. You will be responsible for all parts logistics activities.
Key Results Area
Field Support: Track and analyze the market performance to identify growth potential. Support dispatch to identify route effectiveness. Focused on customer satisfaction and key performance indicators.
Escalation Resolution: Prioritize customer issues, utilizing the current escalation process and following up with a resolution/solution. Keeping customer service on the forefront, ensure each and every escalation is handled promptly and with empathy for the consumer’s concerns protecting the customer’s brand loyalty and Guinco’s reputation.
Company Support: The position exists to provide business environment details to Guinco Senior Leadership, providing opportunities for continued growth in profit and strategic planning to capture incremental volume and win in the market.
Market Manager – Job Description
Responsible for driving revenue growth through providing feedback to Sr. Leadership to enable the growth of the market. Must have a full working knowledge of customer service, parts logistics and field technician processes to respond to every customer and service associate inquiry.
– Monitor incremental COD volume, tracking on a weekly basis
– Understand how to make changes to the company knowledge base to anticipate the needs of your team. To include zone restructuring and team development. Reporting on volume to Guinco Leadership to determine growth opportunities.
– Forecast and track volume by zip vs zone in each market
Customer Service Responsibilities
– Meet and exceed customer expectations
– Develop trusted advisor relationships with Key Accounts
– Monitor top tier customer escalations to ensure a high level of response time and provide proper resolutions
Responsible for all parts logistics including but not limited to:
Ordering parts, pulling parts, checking in return parts, pick list management, truck Inventory, warehouse inventory
Directs procurement of equipment and materials, supplies and parts required to maintain business needs
– Develop and maintain a standard operating procedure handbook (Step by step instructions on branch processes)
– Adherence to both Company and Manufacturer policies/procedures
– Report creation as directed/needed by leadership
– Monitor time cards while tracking the calendar and service associate inquiries
– Hiring, training and managing field staff on best consumer service practices
– Assist in training new or existing employees on company procedures, including tech rides, safety and work processes.
– Participate in technician attitude and performance and recommendation of actions
– Provide data and feedback to Director, QAT and Sr. Leadership for Quarterly and Year End Technician Reviews
Other duties as assigned